Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hello From The French Quarter!

I am currently at the LHSA (International Leica Society) Spring Shoot in New Orleans. Today started with a 6:00 am walk through the French Quarter from my friend's house to the Four Points hotel, where I met up with the LHSA group for a private tour of a gorgeous old Southern plantation, more on that later.
 
Here's the first thing I decided to shoot this morning.
 
Scooter, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, Summilux 50mm f1.4 Lens
iso 800, f1.4, 1/8 sec.
 
It is 6:00 pm, and I just caught a short nap. Now, I'll grab a quick bite, and head back to the LHSA event for a photo walk. Then, my friend Ben is picking me up to go shoot a recording session of his band, Deltaphonic. I'm definitely making the most of this trip!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment