Monday, October 13, 2014

Pro Photographer Shoots Fuji Instax for Fun!

fotolucid_it_web_instax_scan_006
 
Image Source: http://snapitseeit.com/cindys-island-time/
 
I've recently gotten back into instant film photography, because I like it. No other reason. I have a Fuji Instax Neo, which really is pretty darned good. But, for amazing quality instant pictures, my Mamiya Universal Press (MUP) with pack film back is unbeatable.
 
This picture is by professional photographer Cindy Leon.
 
(Click Here) to read about her thoughts on the Fuji Instax Wide (larger format than my Neo), and see several more nice instant images she made.
 
I'm down to only a few more packs of Fuji FP3000B to shoot in my MUP, and am dreading the end of it, as the film has been discontinued. The much slower (iso 100 vs. 3000) color film is still available from Fuji, but who knows for how long.
 
So, the Fuji Instax film, which is relatively new, may one day become our only instant film option. But, rather than focus on narrowing options, I should be focusing on enjoying making every shot with instant film!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment