Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dreaming in Monochrom(e): Plank Stompers and Woodshedders at the Opera House

I haven't posted anything to this series in a while. I think that further affirms that I made the right decision in holding off on purchasing a Leica M Monochrom. While I know it's an amazing camera, spectacular even, I don't want to be limited to black and white only in a camera that's such an investment.
 
I am still enjoying shooting black and white film in my M4-2, however. Here are some shots from a recent concert of my friends the Plank Stompers and The Woodshedders. All were shot on Ilford Delta 3200 with the Leica M4-2 and Carl Zeiss C-Sonnar 50mm f1.5 lens.
 
 
Here's one that I especially like of the audience enjoying the sounds:
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment