Thursday, September 25, 2014

Next Move, Mamiya Universal Press

I photographed this example of intense concentration at DuPont Circle in Washington, DC.
 
Next Move, by Reed A. George
Mamiya Universal Press Camera, Mamiya Sekor 100mm f3.5 Lens
Kodak Portra 160 Color Negative Film
 
I just returned today from the Magnum workshop in Provincetown, Massachussetts. I've fallen behind in writing blog posts, but not to fear. I will catch back up with no break in daily posts. I have a lot to write about from the experience, but it will take some time to get my digital files and thoughts together.
 
And, I have four rolls of film either back or on their way back from The Darkroom (thedarkroom.com), so there's some new image material on the way from that as well. I must say I missed shooting film amongst all that digital photography last week.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment