Friday, August 22, 2014

Mamiya Press Universal and Fuji FP3000B

I'm continuing to enjoy shooting instant pictures with my new Mamiya Universal. Here's a shot I made with Fuji's black and white iso 3000 pack film. I used the standard 100mm f3.5 Mamiya Sekor lens for this one.
 
Cropped, From Scanned Print
 
And, for reference, here's what the whole image looks like, scanned from the paper negative:
 
From the Paper Negative
 
I really need to photograph the Universal camera so that I can share all the details of what's included. It's a big heavy beast, but has a lot of interesting features.
 
I've received my first online scans from film I shot in the Universal, and am really impressed with the image quality. As soon as my film returns home from The Darkroom (thedarkroom.com), I'll make high resolution scans of a few images and share them as well.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment