Sunday, June 15, 2014

Excellent Street Photography from Istanbul - SimonSawSunlight

I think one of my favorite photographic pursuits is to travel to a new city and try to capture the spirit and character of the place in street photographs. Every once in a while, I come across someone else who does this in a way that inspires me to keep trying, keep improving.
 
Here's an example:
 
Image Source:
http://simonsawstreet.blogspot.de/2014/06/istanbul-dissection-ii.html
 
(Click Here) to see the full series on the blog simonsawstreet.blogspot.de
 
I've never been to Istanbul. Simon's images give me a real feel for the place which I really appreciate. Way beyond postcard images, he's shared with us some of the true textures and scenes of the city.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment