Monday, November 11, 2013

Golden Gate Bridge, Vintage Postcard Style - Whole Lotta Leica Lens for October, the Summicron 50mm f2 v.3

I just returned from the LHSA (International Leica Society)'s annual meeting in San Francisco. I got a couple of great opportunities to shoot the Golden Gate Bridge, including a sunset shoot from the Marin Headlands.
Golden Gate Bridge, Vintage Postcard Style, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, Leica Summicron 50mm f2 Lens
iso 400, f16, 1/125 sec.
Post-processed in Snapseed
 
The Summicron was my Whole Lotta Leica lens for October, and it served me very well.
 
I really like this vintage effect, and am considering doing a project to make a set of images like this from the various places I've visited. Could be a good winter time project when it's too nasty to get out and shoot.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment