Monday, September 9, 2013

A Few Family Portraits With August's Whole Lotta Leica Lens, the Leica Summicron 35mm f2

During the month of August, I carried the Summicron 35mm f2 on my M9 just about every day. I shot a few pictures of the girls that put up with me every day, including having their pictures taken. I think the Summicron did a pretty good job of capturing them.
 
First, my wife. We had a nice afternoon tea while our 12 year old daughter was off playing paintball. Pretty civilized compared to our daughter out running around in camouflage on the paintball field.
Afternoon Tea, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, Summicron 35mm f2 v.3
iso 320, f2.8, 1/90 sec.
 
On another evening, I took my daughter out to walk around Leesburg, Virginia. We happened into a cajun restaurant where the evening lights were quite interesting.
 
Dusk at the Cajun Experience, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, Summicron 35mm f2 v.3
iso 320, f2.4, 1/45 sec.

After Dark, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, Summicron 35mm f2 v.3
iso 640, f2, 1/25 sec.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment