Sunday, August 25, 2013

First Morning in Maui

We made it to Maui last night (remember I usually have a several day delay between writing and posting) late in the evening. Still on East Coast time, I awoke at 4:00 AM. So, I set up a time lapse shot on my Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7. I had it shoot a series of 50 pictures, at 3 minute intervals, to cover the sunrise. Couldn't have been easier. I used an app called Stop Motion Studio to make the video below. Click on it to watch the sunrise from our lanai.
Time Lapse, Kihei Sunrise
 
My morning routine in Hawaii is always the same - fresh papaya and Kona coffee. When I have those on the lanai, I know I've actually arrived. Vacation.
 
 
 
Morning Ritual, Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5, iAuto Mode
 
Today, I'll recover from the flight, and hopefully fit in a walk around the historic town of Lahaina. Tomorrow - SCUBA!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment