Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another Parallel Image Moment - On the Farm

 
 
juangrande posted some images "on the farm," shot with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 and Lumix 20mm f1.7 lens. I like what he posted.
 
(Click Here) to see all three of juangrande's images on mu-43.com
 
So what's the parallel? Well, if you saw my recent post of what I'm calling parallel images of circus horses (Click Here), you may or may not appreciate this.
 
Here's a shot I took last summer as part of a film challenge, while I was visiting family in Oklahoma:
 
On the Farm, by Reed A. George
Leica CL
 
Do you see a resemblance? Of course, these irrigation systems are interesting to look at. But, it's not like cats or kids - you don't see pictures of them every day.
 
Maybe I need to get some original conceptual ideas...
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Reed - Not to worry about "Maybe I need to get some original conceptual ideas." You are in good company. Have you read Dyer's "The Ongoing Moment?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James - thanks for the encouragement. I'm a mechanical engineer, so I'm familiar with the concept that there are no new inventions.

    I have not read that book - will look into it.

    Reed
    DMC-365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete