Sunday, December 2, 2012

Street Portrait, Barcelona

 
Killer Scarf, Beautiful Smile, by Reed A. George
Panasonic DMC-G3, Lumix 14-140mm f4-5.6 Lens
 
As we were leaving the Segrada Familia (incredible cathedral by Gaudi' in Barcelona, Spain), this was a shot that I just had to get. What first caught my eye was the design of her scarf. Her face was hidden, as she looked down at a map or guidebook. I walked past her, but just could not go on without at least asking if I could take her picture.
 
I simply said "May I take your picture? I love your scarf." She nodded, smiled, and we were off. If I'd missed this shot, it would have been in my mind forever. I'm so glad I caught it.
 
Oh, by the way, I promise to post something without Snapseed processing tomorrow...
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. " If I'd missed this shot, it would have been in my mind forever. I'm so glad I caught it."

    Indeed, carpe diem Reed!

    ReplyDelete