Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Olympus OM Blog

 
 
Today I found a new blog. Being a Micro 4/3 fan, I'm always looking for others using Micro 4/3 cameras and posting lots of pictures. Today I found the OM Experience, an Olympus OM-D focused blog, by Matthew, who lives in the Baltmore, Maryland area.
 
(Click Here) to see Matthew's blog.
 
Matthew is posting a lot of pictures - key to a great photography blog. He posted a nice set of images from the Maryland Renaissance Fair, which runs through late October. I guess I've missed it again this year. I have been planning to go for quite some time.
 
Anyway, for my friends out there that use the Olympus OM-D, this will be a great blog to follow. He also uses Panasonic lenses, including the Pana-Leica Summilux 25mm f1.4. So, you Lumix fans won't be left out.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment