Monday, September 17, 2012

Selling My Leica M8

I guess the M9 has a hold on me. I'm selling my Leica M8, which just arrived back today from a check-up at Leica, which includes one year of coverage.
 
My M8 For Sale
 

It's used, but very lightly. No scratches or dents, laminate still on bottom plate. Service included new skin, CLA, meter system check, switch cleaning, rangefinder adj., CDD position/tilt adj., clean CCD, pixel/column restoration, repair/adjust motor coupling, clean and adj. for good working order. Clean bill of health signed 9/13/12.

 
 
I'm asking $2200, and I will pay the Paypal fees (continental US only, please). Shipping at cost.
 
It's a beauty, and takes wonderful pictures. Many more pics on my post at getdpi.
 
(Click Here) to see all the pics.
 
I also have an as-new grip for the M8 for sale, which I just bought in August, 2012. $160.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment