Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Film Challenge Results - Seven Rolls in Seven Days

 
Oklahoma Irrigation, by Reed A. George
Leica M4-2, 50mm f2 Summicron
Exposure Not Recorded
 
 
American Girl, by Reed A. George
Leica III Model G, Canon 50mm f1.4
Exposure Not Recorded
 
 
Red Rock Canyon, by Reed A. George
Leica CL, 3.5cm Elmar f3.5
Exposure Not Recorded
 
I wrote earlier about the experience of entering the July Seven Rolls in Seven Days Challenge on rangefinderforum.
 
(Click Here) to see all of the results, and comments by the OP on rangefinderforum.com
 
Each entrant was asked to pick three best shots to share; most of us got the message (not all).
 
As I've mentioned before, this was a wonderful experience for me. I got to shoot some of my old Leica cameras, and the drive it took to shoot a full roll per day, even on boring days, was great. In fact, I got very ill during the experience, but pushed through, finishing my roll on a couple of consecutive days between the hours of 11:30PM and midnight. But, I made it.
 
Everyone should try this.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment