Friday, August 10, 2012

A Fun Little Sidenote - Stars With Great Cameras

Scarlett Johansson using her Leica M6
 
Scarlet and Leica
Image Source: http://www.overgaard.dk/leica_history.html
 
Just scanning the blogs this morning, and found an interesting post about celebrities and their cameras. Scarlet is always interesting - camera optional.
 
(Click Here) to see an extensive collection posted on a site called retronaut.
 
 
I guess it's cool seeing Seal with his Leica, but I like some of these a lot more.
 
I don't need moviestars to give credibility to my cameras, but there's something cool about seeing them using this stuff. I especially like the James Dean pic, where he's wedged between walls, using his Rolleiflex.
 
Now I need a shot of Einstein laying on his back shooting a pre-war Lumix...
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment