Friday, June 8, 2012

How About Nepal?

 
Nepal, by phrenic at mu-43.com
Kathmandu, by user phrenic on mu-43.com
Image Source: http://www.mu-43.com/f56/golden-nepal-25259/
 
In another edition of my "traveling vicariously through the lens of other photographers" series, user phrenic from mu-43.com takes us to Kathmandu, Nepal.
 
(Click Here) to see the whole set. Some lovely shots there.
 
All of these shots were taken with first-generation Micro 4/3 cameras (Olympus E-P1 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1), one fisheye lens, and the rest zoom lenses. I had a G1 for a couple of years, and absolutely loved it. It now lives with my friend James, who continues to put it to good use. I think this speaks to the capability of Micro 4/3, even at the time of its market debut. Things only continue to improve, especially with all of the nice prime lenses now available.
 
I need to stop looking at all of those lenses, and save my own money for a trip to Nepal!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

1 comment: