Sunday, June 10, 2012

Final Two Chapters of My Free G3 Settings eBook Available For Download! Get the Whole eBook Here, Free!

 
Lumix DMC-G3 by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 and Nikon Nikkor AIS 28mm f2.8 Lens
by Reed A. George
 
Well, since I'm expecting the announcement of a new Panasonic Lumix Micro 4/3 body (the rumored DMC-G5? DMC-GH3?) any time now, I figured I had better wrap up my ebook on how I use the DMC-G3. In fact, I use two of them.
 
The final installment includes a chapter on setting up custom configurations, and a short chapter on my conclusions on the camera.
 
I learned a lot by working through every detail of how to set up this camera. And the best thing is, now that I've done it, and saved some custom configurations, I can forget about the details of what many of those menu settings actually mean. This camera has so many options, it's amazing. But, I want to set most of them once, and forget them. Custom Modes help a lot, as does the Quick Menu.
 
(Click Here) to download the final two chapters of my ebook, in Adobe pdf format.
 
For ease of navigation, I'm including links to the previous chapters below:
 
(Click Here) for Chapter 1 - Introduction and External Controls
 
(Click Here) for Chapter 2 - Menu Settings
 
(Click Here) for Chapter 3 - Focusing
 
I hope that you'll find them useful.
 
I recommend that you download and save all of them; I will consolidate them into a single file, but cannot guarantee that it will remain available for free forever...
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment