Sunday, June 24, 2012

Check It Out - My Music Festival Report on Cosmic Vibes Live!

 
Cozy Camper, by Reed A. George
Cozy Camper at Shenandoah Riverside Festival, by Reed A. George
Panasonic DMC-G3, Pana-Leica Summilux 25mm f1.4
iso 400, f1.8, 1/1250 sec
 
Last weekend, I attended the Shenandoah Riverside Festival in Berryville, VA, hosted by Earth Korps, an environmental preservation organization.
 
(Click Here) to go to Earth Korps' web page. They do a lot to clean up the river.
 
I was pleased to have the opportunity to write up a review of the weekend for the great live music blog, Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
(Click Here) to read my report on Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
I thoroughly enjoyed the show, and shot a lot of images. In general, I used my Lumix kit during the daylight hours, my Nikon D700 at night. I also shot some film while I was there. I also used fill flash quite a lot, especially the Nissin Di466 on my DMC-G3. I used it in manual mode, which worked well to fill in the shadow under the stage roof, which was considerable in the strong sunny light.
 
(Click Here) to see all of the images I've posted so far.
 
I hope my relationship with Cosmic Vibes Live is a long one. It seems like it's great opportunity for me to practice my writing and photography while adding to their already really informative site.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment