Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Two Pictures From A Normal Workday

 
Neighborhood Pathway, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
iso80, f4, 1/500 sec

I know this shot is a little pedestrian (sorry for that pun). Just a quick stop on my drive to work.


Box Turtle (Terrapene carolina), by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
iso100, f2.2, 1/80 sec

This guy (he is a male) was by another walking path, this one where I work.

The LX5 is a great little camera. I had to get very close for the turtle shot, but am pretty impressed with the macro capability. Both shots are directly from the camera, no adjustments.

Hope you enjoy these little scenes from my day.

DMC-365.blogspot.com


 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect shots. The first one with sun in the tree branches is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first image is giving the feel of a fairy tale.Amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete