Friday, May 4, 2012

Photography Blog Announces April Contest Winners, and Start of May Contest ("Rain")

 
First Place Winner - "The Blue Galaxy," by csardases
Image Source: http://www.photographyblog.com/news/april_2012_competition_winners/

Photography Blog (www.photographyblog.com) has announced the winners of its April photo contest, themed "Black and Blue," as well as kicking off its May contest, "Rain."

(Click Here) to see the announcement of the winning images (first place, "The Blue Galaxy," by czardases, shown above.)

Be sure to (click here) to see the full gallery of April entries.

Personally, I find the overall quality of the submitted images to be quite good. For example, the second place winner ("Virus," by zainee) is really cool:

Virus by zainee
Second Place Winner - "Virus" by zainee
Image Source: http://www.photographyblog.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=124393

I plan to get out there and shoot some rain-related images for the May contest. I have a couple existing images in mind, but can always add more. Here in Northern Virginia, I'm sure I'll get the chance to get out in the rain this month.

In fact, I need to get my Lumix DMC-TS3 waterproof camera out in the rain!

DMC-365.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment