Saturday, February 4, 2012

Water Droplets With Lumix DMC-GX1 On Admiring Light Blog

 
Blue Water Droplets by Jordan Steele
 Water Dropletsby Jordan Steele, Admiring Light
Lumix DMC-GX1, Pana-Leica 45mm f2.8 Macro-Elmarit
Image Source: http://admiringlight.com/blog/blue-droplets-frozen-in-time/

Jordan Steele, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the blog "Admiring Light" shared some images of water droplets:

(Click Here) to see the article and more images.

I have done a little bit of this type of photography myself, using light triggers and delays to get the timing right.  As a matter of fact, I was setting the rig up again last night, after a very long hiatus.  I thinkndroplets have been overdone.  But, maybe they are like flowers, meaning that they've been photographed to death, but you still see new incredible images all the time.  Regardless, I am trying to get my trigger circuits back in order, and think of some new applications.

Now here's the incredible thing about what Jordan produce - he did it manually!  That's right, he just took a lot of images, triggering the shutter as he saw a droplet exit the eyedropper he was holding with his other hand.  I'd say he should be proud of these images.

DMC-365.blogot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment