Monday, February 20, 2012

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 and 100-300mm f4-5.6 on Safar!

 As part of my ongoing series of images taken with Lumix cameras around the world, here's one with big carnivores.  And no, I'm not talking about Americans at McDonalds.
Lion on Kill
 Image Source: http://g1.img-dpreview.com/D26D04F85DE54D4286867504DD4520BE.jpg

User elherr on dpreview posted some pictures taken with the Lumix DMC-GX1 and 100-300mm f4-5.6 zoom on safari in Africa.

(Click Here) for the full post, which includes more images.

It is nice to see Lumix cameras and optics breaking through into applications that have been the province of big DSLRs and even bigger lenses in the past.  Nice job!

DMC-365.blogspot.com

Support DMC-365.blogspot.com by clicking through here to order from Amazon:


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of a Photography blog photographymc.blogspot.com

    I'd like to exchange links with you. I added your blog to my Favorites!

    Pay me a visit and let me know with a comment on the blog what you think about it.

    P.s.

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marko,

    I am a regular follower of your blog. I'm glad to see you've found mine interesting as well!

    Reed
    DMC-365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete